Whistler Asset Management Investment Process
The active investment process involves monitoring economic conditions and
deciphering which investments provide the best opportunity for return given the
current economic environment.
Positions are reduced or exited when risk
thresholds are crossed or the economic view
no longer supports the investment.
- Consistently monitor current global macroeconomic conditions.
- Determine which types of investments will perform well given the current economic environment.
- Evaluate potential investments utilizing both quantitative and fundamental analysis.
- Choose top investments which meet criteria for investing.
- Calculate position size using an algorithm which balances risk across positions.
- Enter position using technical factors to enter at advantageous price.